PARTICIPANTS PRAISE ILAJI FC/SWIEQI UTD ON COACHING EDUCATION

By Oluseyi Adedire
Twitter/Instagram: @oyosportsnews
FB: Oyo Sports Update
The beneficiaries of the 2023 second edition of Ilaji Football Club in conjunction with Swieqi United Coaching Education and Scouting Program on Thursday commended the organisers of the event for a chance to develop their various skills and the game.
The four-day event which began at the mini conference hall with two days coaching seminar on Wednesday, July 12 was concluded Thursday with four Instructors from Swieqi United Football Club from Malta and over 50 registered grassroot football coaches within and outside Oyo state.
The coaching education had teams involved in practical session where selected players were pitch against each other to assess the response level of the coaches and rudiments in training session.
A participant and Nigeria ex-international, Dimeji Lawal Mohammed fondly called Kabongo said that the course would go a long way to developing the grassroots football in Oyo state and beyond.
The Shooting Stars General Manager commended the management of ilaji Hotel and Sports Resort, rating the coaching education as a high level one.
“The instructors are top notched especially Billy Mock, an experienced technical director and Pablo Doffo, a former Argentine and Boca Junior holding midfielder. I think right now, we have the tools, and know the rules of the game which will help us to develop ourselves and be on top of the game. I am sure that the coaching education will go a long way and help with the development of the game in Oyo state and Nigeria by extension".
He continued: "This is not my first time in ilaji regarding coaching education and other football related seminars and I want to use this medium to thank the management of Ilaji Hotels and Sports Resort under Engineer Chief Dotun Sanusi for putting this great program together. He's done very well beyond football development; I pray for God's guidance and protection in his endeavours."
Technical Advisers and Head coach of H.O.M Football Academy, Lagos state, Chinedu Denco proudly declared that he has benefited significantly from the organisers’ gesture and expressed heartfelt gratitude for their annual coaching program.
Positive Feedback From Some Of The Participants
Coach Abiodun Lawal 'Udi': Head Coach Shafaudeen Patriots FC and former GRAFTADEEN President
"I so much love the practical session, it was simply the translation of the lecture we had in class. I want more of this."

Coach Kabiru Olawunmi
“I really want to thank (them) for having something like this in western Nigeria that can change the lives of many young people."

Abideen Osuolale:
"I have learnt more and still learning, I think I'm lucky to be here because right now I'm fully loaded with more knowledge".

Coach Ibrahim Muritala Akintola [DollyP Sports Academy]
"Fantastic, excellent, let me call it FIFA licence B. Please call me when next you have another program".

Coach Okoya Kazeem [Santwas Football Academy]
"I had more experience to what I had and learn more, I believe this will surely boost my profile as a football coach".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AA AZTEC FOOTBALL ACADEMY STORMS PORTUGAL FOR A MONTH SCOUTING PROGRAMME

FED24: ILAJI FC'S OKIKIOLA DEDICATES HAT-TRICK AGAINST 3SC TO TEAMMATES

12 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OYOMESI FC HEAD COACH